“Chronic pain is a major medical problem, affecting as many as 100 million Americans, robbing them of a full sense of well-being, disrupting their ability to work and earn a living, and causing untold suffering for the patient and family. This condition costs the country an estimated $560-635 billion annually—a staggering economic burden.”
-U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
So what is the solution?
According to Harvard Health, the U.S Department of HHS, WebMD and most experts, the solution lies in a combination of the following:
- Guidance from a Physical Therapist
- Specialized Movement
- Stress Relief
This is where we stand out.
We include all the items recommended but also include additional proprietary treatments that go way above and beyond a typical physical therapy clinic.
Here’s what a typical treatment session looks like.
- You come in.
- You are seen at the time of your appointment. No waiting, ever.
- A licensed therapist designs a custom treatment plan based on your condition.
- Treatments last 30-40 minutes filled with fast-acting hands-on procedures and movements.
- You feel better the very first session.
- Most are done within 6 sessions.
- You feel great!